If you’re a practitioner in emotional healing ministry and/or clinical therapy, you know that the events of 2020 that continue today have unleashed a torrent of emotional injury beyond the direct impacts of COVID-19.
There’s good news! God has the solution to the manifold increase in emotional trauma we’re witnessing. We’re offering a special bundle of teachings and community-level insights from our last two annual Conferences, which together cover the spectrum of how God is healing acute trauma, post-traumatic stress injury, and generational trauma:
- Healing from Shared Trauma Roundtable: Pastor Tom Stephen and Dr. Mike Hutchings discuss and evaluate stories of how the Conejo Valley and surrounding region came together in 2018-19 to heal as a community in the wake of the Borderline mass shootings and the devastating Hill and Woolsey wildfires that happened within days of each other.
- Healing the Wounds of Life and War Seminar: Dr. Mike Hutchings teaches how emotional trauma is a brain injury, not a mental illness, how the God designed the brain to heal and the mind to be renewed, and demonstrations of powerful healings through a prayer model given by the Holy Spirit that has healed hundreds of thousands worldwide.
- Healing Generational Trauma Conference: up-to-the-minute findings on the hidden emotional injuries caused by pandemic lockdowns; Biblical exposition on Generational Iniquity as the root of Generational Trauma; Dealing with Generational Trauma Strongholds through understanding the spiritual and psychological drivers and effects and ministering healing through a powerful six-step prayer model.
This Trauma Healing Bundle includes:
- 11 video recordings of the 2020 and 2021 conferences (mp4 digital downloads)
- Dr. Mike Hutchings’ Healing PTSD Prayer Model card (physical media)
- Slides and handouts from the 2021 Healing Generational Trauma Conference (PDF)